Welcome to the Human Resources Department page for the Wickenburg Unified School District! We are dedicated to contributing to student success by recruiting highly qualified and effective teachers, quality support staff, and exceptional administrators. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all of the employees of Wickenburg Unified School District.
255 South Tegner Street
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
Hassayampa Elementary Campus
255 S. Tegner Street
Located near Board Room
Main Line: (928) 668-5301
Fax Line: (928) 668-5305
The Certification Unit at the Arizona Department of Education provides services to educators to assist them in obtaining and maintaining their Arizona Educator Certification. Please Click Here for more information regarding ADE Certification.
Wickenburg USD Benefits
- Full-time employees receive health insurance, including group medical and dental coverage plus $25,000 AD&D insurance at no cost;
- Optional upgrade health insurance and vision coverage available;
- Optional flexible spending account, optional short-term disability and insurance plans;
- Employee Assistance Program, including Short-Term Counseling, Crisis Intervention, Health & Wellness Services, Work/Life Services, Substance Abuse Services, Online Resources, Employee Wellness Training, Legal & Financial Services, Child/Eldercare Resources & Referral, and more;
- ASRS retirement plan, including long-term disability coverage for qualifying staff;
- Pre-paid legal plan, including identity theft;
- Dual Direct Deposit available;
- Leave plans with accrual and rollover;
- Employee Sick Bank;
- Professional growth opportunities are available through district offered staff development with a half Friday schedule built into the district’s calendar;
- Addenda positions are available such as: coaching, summer school, AIMS tutoring, Fall Play, Spring Musical, etc.