Apply for a Job
We have converted to a new online application process. Please click here to see what positions are currently open and to begin the application process.
If you do not have Internet access to apply online or need assistance completing the online application, please contact the human resources office in person, by phone 928-668-5301, or by e-mailing Valarie Shumway
To assist us in processing your application in the most expeditious manner, we require applicants to thoroughly complete all areas of the application and provide all pertinent information. Supporting documentation to be included with the application is as follows:
Certified and Administrative Instructions
- Certificate: Submit a copy of your valid AZ Department of Education certificate. If your certificate is pending, indicate pending after listing the certification type.
- Transcripts: Include a complete set of college transcripts. Unofficial copies are sufficient until hired. At time of employment, we will require an official set.
- Certificate: Submit a copy of your valid AZ Department of Education Substitute certificate or other valid AZ teaching certificate (i.e. Elementary, Secondary, etc).
Classified and Coaching Instructions
- Education: If you are applying for an instructional paraprofessional position, please provide a copy of your high school diploma or GED and one of the following: AA degree, transcripts verifying 60 college credit hours or passing score on an ADE-approved assessment (i.e. ParaPro).
- Job Skills: Complete only the sections that are applicable to you.
- Coaching: Include a copy of your CPR/First Aid Card. For high school, include a copy of your NHFS and AIA Certificates.
While there is a lot of information that we request, it does assist us in the selection of the best, highly qualified, and dedicated employees to work in our district.