Food Services at WUSD
Wickenburg School District and Southwest Foods are committed to providing nutritious meals to the students in the Wickenburg School District. The menus have been nutritionally analyzed to ensure we are serving one third of the RDA and that calories from fat do not exceed 30%.
The students in the upper elementary schools can choose from two different entrees daily. The high school can choose from six to seven different entrees!
Southwest Foods has provided the District with our breakfast and lunch program for the past five years. The staff is provided by Southwest Foods, and their funding comes from a combination of income from meal sales as well as the Free and Reduced lunch program.
Director of Dining Services
Free and Reduced Programs
The Free and Reduced Program is available to all students in the Wickenburg Unified School District that meet certain income guidelines. To obtain more information regarding the program, please call the Food Service Coordinator at (928) 668-5350.
Want to know what’s for breakfast and/or lunch at your school? Click the link below for our current breakfast and lunch menus:
- Festival Foothills - Breakfast * Lunch
- Hassayampa - Breakfast * Lunch
- Vulture Peak - Breakfast * Lunch
- Wickenburg High - Breakfast * Lunch
- Wickenburg High - Snack Shack
Please view our link that provides the ability to look at all of our schools' menus and the nutritional components of all the recipes we use.
Our newsletter will give you fun and easy tips for healthier living:
All Wellness Committee Meetings are open to the public. If you need information regarding the date, time, and location of the next meeting, please contact the district office at (928) 668-5350.
- December 11, 2019 Wellness Committee Meeting Agenda
- May 15, 2019 Wellness Committee Meeting Agenda
- January 22, 2020 Wellness Comittee Meeting Agenda
- May 15, 2019 Wellness Committee Meeting Minutes
- December 11, 2019 Wellness Committee Minutes
- January 22, 2020 Wellness Committee Meeting Minutes
- Local Wellness Policy
- Policy JL - Student Wellness
- Policy JL-RA - Student Wellness
- Policy JL-RB - Student Wellness
- Wellness Policy - Year 3 Assessment
- Comparison to a Model Policy - 2019