Wickenburg Unified School District Open Enrollment
Wickenburg Unified School District is pleased to welcome students choosing to attend our schools through open enrollment.
The mission of the Wickenburg Unified School District is to be a proponent of a comprehensive, research-based education program which focuses on effective school factors to meet the needs of our students, staff, families, and the Wickenburg Unified School District Community.
Request for Open Enrollment
Parents requesting their child(ren) attend one of our schools through open enrollment are asked to complete the following steps:
- Complete the form Open Enrollment request form;
- Bring the form, along with the following documents to the school of choice:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records
- Proof of Residency
- Current IEP or other Special Education records
- Disciplinary records
- Unofficial transcripts or most recent report card
- * Withdrawal form from current school will be needed when Open Enrollment is approved.
- School official will review the request and if approved, notify the parent.
- Upon approval, the parent will complete the enrollment process in Parentvue. A new account may be created using the link on the left entitled "ParentVue".