Meeting Dates and Times
Wickenburg PTA meets the first Wednesday of each month 4:00 p.m. at the Town Of Wickenburg library.
Wickenburg PTA serves Hassayampa Elementary School (K-5) and Vulture Peak Middle School (6-8).
The 2019-2020 officers are:
President - Alyssa Stander
Co-Vice President - Rhonda Griswold
Co-Vice President - Tiffany Francious
Secretary - Terry Dolan
Treasurer - Valarie Shumway
Follow us on FaceBook at Wickenburg PTA
or email email@example.com for more information
Parent Teacher Association
Our PTA serves both Hassayampa Elementary School and Vulture Peak Middle School. We love it when parents take an active role in our students' education. This shows your child that she and her education are important, and when parents are involved, students excel.
We strongly encourage parents/guardians to take an active role in their child's school life by becoming part of our parent organization. With your involvement, the PTA will be able to sponsor many fine events and provide extra services for our students. Anyone in the community can join. Parents, students, step-parents, grandparents--all are welcome! With your paid membership, you not only are a member of the Hassayampa Elementary School PTA, you also automatically belong to the Arizona State PTA and the National PTA.
We have many great activities planned for the upcoming school year. We encourage you to view our Calendar page for a list of upcoming events or download this printable calendar. For your convenience, you may join online with the link to the left of this page or download our membership form. We look forward to you being a part of a great team!
Please feel free to contact our PTA President, Alyssa Stander, to submit ideas and get more information about our PTA.
The Wickenburg PTA shares the mission and purpose of the Arizona and National PTA. We seek to follow these guidelines while maintaining a focus on our school and community.
The Mission of the PTA is three-fold:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Purpose of the PTA:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standard of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Part of our job as a PTA is to raise funds to ensure the success of our school. These funds are used to supplement the many great activities planned by our teachers. Please click on the links below for more information.
- Box Tops 4 Education
- Campbell's Labels for Education
- Amazon Smile
- Take Charge of Education
- Sunshade Program
While the PTA works to provide additional resources for our teachers, there is always a need for classroom items. Please take a look at our Teacher's Wish List to see if there is a need you can fill.