The mission of Hassayampa Elementary School Site Council is to ensure that individuals who are affected by the outcome of a decision at the school site share in the decision making process through a diversified council that represents the school attendance area.
The purpose of the site council and AZ legislature are:
- To make recommendations for school improvement
- To provide input on co-curricular tax credit monies
- To solicit input from parents, community, and staff members
- Providing counsel to the school principal on issues related to the school’s continuous improvement effort
Site Council Members
- Carissa Hershkowitz - Facilitator
- Kimberly Correa
- Courtney Butler
- Joyce Henneman
- Joy Keith-Prohl
- Darlene Levin
- Nancy Mandl
The Hassayampa Elementary School Site Council is a body consisting of parents, teachers, and school administrator.
Parents - to be considered for the council, please complete an APPLICATION. Hard copies of the application are also available in the school office.
Meetings are the first Wednesday of the month starting at 3:30 p.m. Please view the school calendar for specific dates.