The mission of Hassayampa Elementary School Site Council is to ensure that individuals who are affected by the outcome of a decision at the school site share in the decision making process through a diversified council that represents the school attendance area.
The purpose of the site council and AZ legislature are:
- To make recommendations for school improvement
- To provide input on co-curricular tax credit monies
- To solicit input from parents, community, and staff members
- Providing counsel to the school principal on issues related to the school’s continuous improvement effort
Site Council Members
- Carissa Hershkowitz - Facilitator
- Randi Jo Bowser
- Kimberly Correa
- Joyce Henneman
- Joy Keith-Prohl
- Darlene Levin
- Sarah Brown - Minutes Keeper
The Hassayampa Elementary School Site Council is a body consisting of parents, teachers, and school administrator.
We currently have two parent openings. To be considered for the council, please complete an application. Hard copies of the application are also available in the school office.
Meetings are the first Wednesday of the month starting at 3:00 p.m. Please view the school calendar for specific dates.