Hassayampa Elementary Preschool
HASSAYAMPA PRESCHOOL RE-OPENS NOVEMBER 2!
ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED SO CALL TODAY!
Preschool children on IEPs are served through our special education department.
Hassayampa Elementary School is proud to offer an early childhood education program for students ages three to five. The program offers recreational learning activities that will help enhance children’s basic social, developmental, and educational skills. The program sets the perfect environment for children to learn, grow, and make friends as they participate in various activities such as arts and crafts, group games, creativity development, music, and imaginative play.
- Eligible participants for preschool: Children ages three to five who are fully toilet trained. Children must be three years of age by September 1.
- Preschool schedule aligns with Hassayampa's K-5 school schedule
- Enrollment, during the 2020-2021 school year, will be capped to safely serve children within the preschool environment.
To complete the enrollment process, please sign and print the application form, fee-attendance contract, discipline policy, and immunization card. If you are unable to print documents, please contact the school office to have the enrollment forms mailed to you.
- Hassayampa Preschool Handbook
- Handbook includes discipline policy as well as the fee-attendance contract