Welcome to the Hassayampa Elementary School Family! I would like to extend a warm welcome to our current and incoming students and families. The staff and I are looking forward to working with you and your child. We strive to provide an exciting and rewarding educational program for each and every child at Hassayampa Elementary School. Preschool through fifth grade students are enriched on a daily basis with a comprehensive curriculum. Students have opportunities to explore through weekly classes in art, music, and physical education.
The Hassayampa Elementary School Parent – Student Handbook is another valuable resource for you learn more about our school - HANDBOOK
Through focused dedication of students, families, and Hassayampa staff, I am certain that the vision of excellence at Hassayampa will continue. I encourage you to be actively involved in promoting the many great and positive learning opportunities provided to your child as we strive to progress to success.
Hassayampa Elementary School believes in a responsibility shared among students, staff, community, and parents to develop opportunities for learners to achieve maximum academic and personal potential in our changing world.
Our Vision & Our Beliefs
Achieve the Coyote Way! THINK, LEARN, AND SUCCEED!
- At Hassayampa, we believe in a culture that fosters future thinkers and lifelong learners, problem solvers, and innovators where learning is required.
- At Hassayampa, we care for the needs of every student and provide the tools necessary for success.
- At Hassayampa, we will ensure that each student is healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged, and is able to reach their full potential
Our Code of Conduct
- Students are responsible for controlling their own behavior.
- Schools control the conditions for student behavior.
- Student discipline is a shared responsibility of school staff, students, and parents.
For more information, please see the student handbook on our Home page under Parent Information.