Required Athletic Forms
Students wishing to participate in high school athletics will need the following BEFORE trying out for any sport - no exceptions:
- Completed athletic packet - 2020-2021 Athletic Packet is available in link below
- Completed AIA physical form - signed by a physician
- Completed Blue Card - obtained from WHS athletic office
- Completed Brainbook/Concussion course
- Read and Sign Concussion Awareness Document
- Pay WHS athletic fee
- *Important Notice: WHS Athletic Participation Fees have changed this year. Please note that the fee has increased to $75 per HS Sport, $150 individual cap, or $185 family cap.
Form links below:
2020-2021 AIA Sports Physical Form
Next Free Physical date TBD
Wickenburg Athletic Dept is highly encouraging Parents to take their athletes to have updated physicals done for the
next school year (2020-21). However, the AIA is accepting participation physicals from 2019-20, as will WHS.