Blank sidebar title

Are you new to Wickenburg? Do you need to enroll your child in school?

Great! Welcome to our District. We have designed this page to give you an idea of the required documents you will need to provide in order for you to enroll. Remember, if you have a specific question regarding requirements or need some assistance, please contact the school your child will be attending directly. They will be glad to help you.

Please download, print, and complete the Wickenburg Unified School District Registration Form available below:

District Forms

 VultBBVulVVVulture Peak

Festival Foothills Forms

Wickenburg High School

Hassayampa Forms



You also will need to provide at the time of registration:

  • Withdrawal form from previous school
  • Unofficial transcript
  • Immunization record
  • Proof of Residency
  • Official Birth certificate
  • Previous school’s name, address and phone number
  • Current IEP or other Special Education records
  • Disciplinary records


Arizona state law requires that all students be completely immunized before attending school. Arrangements for immunizations can be made with your family physician or the county health department. We will have to exclude students from school who have not been immunized in the event of an epidemic. For an exception to the immunization requirement, please complete the special forms that are available in the health office.

Student Insurance

Our school district has selected the Student Insurance Plan from United Healthcare to make reliable coverage available to parents. You can purchase coverage at any time during the school year by visiting K&K Insurance's website.